Astute Business Solutions is looking for talented Oracle and PeopleSoft consultants to work on Oracle Cloud Lift and Shift projects using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services. The ideal candidate will have hands-on PeopleSoft installation, setup, administration, tuning and management experience and expertise along with hardware and software virtualization experience.
A successful candidate will have hands-on demonstrated experience with the installation, configuration, and maintenance AND implementation of PeopleSoft V9.2 PeopleTools 8.56 applications.
- Install, configure and verify PeopleSoft with Oracle 12c database on Linux
- Install and configure third-party applications for PeopleSoft such as WebLogic, Tuxedo, Cobol etc
- Install and configure multiple environments required for upgrade, development, testing and UAT
- Install and configure Fluid UI, ElasticSearch
- Install and configure Oracle RAC, Configure HA Clusters
- Restore Oracle database from RMAN backups
- Oracle Cloud Manager experience
- Be an expert with PIA and PeopleSoft Portal technologies
- Experience in application and Tools upgrade, preferably 9.2
- Create & configure components such as file servers, web, application, process scheduler domains and PeopleBooks
- Experience in configuring Integration Broker, Single Sign-on with LDAP in PeopleTools 8.56
- Provide technical administration and migration support for non-production PeopleSoft environments
- Working knowledge and experience of PeopleSoft technologies such as Application Designer, People Code, Application Engine, Security from a PS Admin perspective
- Strong troubleshooting, verbal/written and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment and under an established time-line
- Experience with Unix scripting is preferred
Must have analytical ability, strong judgment, problem analysis techniques, in-depth knowledge of database administration, along with a broad knowledge of diverse data administration methodologies, database technologies, tools, and alternatives. Must have good oral/written communication skills, and consulting skills.
Looking for a full time employee, working remotely is acceptable.
- We offer a very generous compensation package including:
- Competitive Above Market Salary
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonuses & Overtime Bonuses