Astute Business Solutions is an Oracle Partner and PeopleSoft consulting firm based in Pleasanton, CA and Plano, TX. Astute Business Solutions is currently looking for candidates with PeopleSoft FSCM experience and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Study the overall business and information needs of an organization in order to develop solutions
- Works closely with clients' treasury department to collaborate and develop solutions to their specific challenges
- Devise and document a general system design based on the client's anticipated requirements. Negotiate options with the client
- Gathering, Analyzing and Identifying business requirements
- Collects and researches specific client requirements for projects; identifies and documents functional requirements;
- Provides recommendations around functional design and configurations.
- Ability to work with senior leadership in treasury and finance departments and advise best practices in treasury.
- Experience in doing presentations and solution walkthrough for the client's treasury and finance leadership teams.
- Proven track record of successfully rolling out treasury functions for financial services clients.
- Experience in both upgrade and full cycle implementations
- Experience in doing business process redesign or custom solutions to address business challenges
- Must have in-depth functional PeopleSoft Treasury knowledge
- 6+ years' proven experience with business analysis, requirement definition and documentation for PeopleSoft Treasury functional
- Experience with financial services industry
- Four year degree in finance or information technology.
- Must have in-depth Cash Positioning knowledge
- Must have in-depth bank reconciliation knowledge
- Must have in-depth Debt Management knowledge
- Must have in-depth risk Management knowledge
- Must have in-depth Financial Gateway knowledge
- Proven ability to access and analyze customer requests; advanced level software knowledge in software tools such as Excel, Access, etc.;
- Critical thinking and analysis skills; proven history of exceptional customer service; advanced level communications and organizational skills